суббота, 8 июня 2013 г.

2

I go on Earth I do not sleep and do not get shy
I grab you by the hand and simply Veda, one step will not leave
Hi
A fiercely cold in the fog, we can not fool with you
Love!
United Blood in our hearts, Thank you for Life, Oh God
Thank You For Love Goddess Sol!

Acorda will not last, minutes of fame - Eternity in years!
Do not Melt Two, They wanted to sculpt in clay, but came up just the Philosopher's Stone
And Vulcan's Manifest In My Hands
This is the nature of
In your Karikh From the Eyes of Light
I'll read "Thank you Oh." I will answer, "Thank you Sol"
Let's divide the Mirror of Reality and seven years will be happy
If you want, divide the Other and now we're going over all
Will couplets Exactly Sea, Year has come We have already shown Both
You - Fly! You - The house in which two! You - the general happiness of creation!
 you - just a day of creation, thanksgiving, and the night in total absorption, forgiveness
You were God's dream
Now you have exactly one
To execute them - the God of Honor Honor, he had you Read
Now comes a new era
Excuse me, are born
I call it Simple - New Era
And we are called As We Know Themselves
We Exactly infinity
But the two of us
Third - once
When the light is switched off
By mutual consent.
Tom is no impropriety in
Kick out the spirits of the room where it will bloom in May, and then in April
I believe and you believe. Ashes only appeared on the door and shoots
Sprouted here and hope they bloom, whose are they? Let's find out
we are closing the door behind him
and we remain absolutely alone
absolutely naked
we are different, others do not like each other
I'll call you a - a friend
but see how much sense I'm putting
are laid out more - you're not my friend, you are my dream
it's nice to know you now!
your taste - perfect, you're perfect
it's just a spark, they burn us out of hell
within the earth, all concluded that the walk across the sky
in a moment pass, the
and you will be forever no one
in this world
I'm with you, right from your birth
my name is He
Only the Sun Knows Where Ya
My Sun _ty, I ask myself - where are you
I am looking for ... exactly halfway
pitch and hit it to the same
all the fields in which flowers
reflected in our eyes
only the eyes of the other.
we absolutely do not need more
apart
but we love even more
and we love all

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий