суббота, 8 июня 2013 г.

I call thee all thy Names.

I call thee all thy Names.
And with a soft, loving, and [not] Patience - at times,
And remembering our eternal purposes, calm down S'Nami
Yes coming up with new frets, I sing all thy name
I do not touch the same myself, but come into contact with your name,
Thus was born the game, the game becomes so us
you - an eternity, the field of light, the house of heaven
burning wave of the seas and oceans,
invisible pen, which has a weight
balancing on the sounds of drums
The smell of the shadows after the drinking of willow-herb
ease in body and mind - always - in early May
soft tube in the proboscis butterfly drinking from me sweat
and a sense of inner thunder, the sky is decided by worries
The Way of Tea from the heavens to the bottom of the cup
Forest dreams - in a city where there is no sleep
And the songs, sagas, fairy tales, with no end
From there, where love is alive
where there is one moon
name and the name of tides - a wave,
name - burning wood, I'mya
- When I look at zekralo,
And when you look in the mirror,
and [not] see that On'i always reflect
and \ or what they are - reflect - sometimes
Name - The music echoes that of the heart beat
Name cold but the heat - the heat.
From the east to the light and during the day
all names - ya'v'leni'ya sing \ know \ I hear.
I know for sure - all of your names.
You're just in the colors - the eternal soul
And there is one name
: You, My Love,
Is woven from Duh'A,
And the Spirit of the one-this one - I am.
I call you all, thy name,
Plum fruit, and warm rains
themselves between heaven and earth, bridges,
the image of the empty looms: void \ silence
stonovitsya us suddenly;
And I link, heavenly keys.
doors for endless halls.
People are coming and going, dying cities
Rains come and go, admiring these mountains.
And the dim light of the memorial
And the smoke of a cigarette-ash
And the inevitable day
Once the data:
Name: The coming dawn!
I call you, and you hear mja
For I know how to call you.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий