суббота, 8 июня 2013 г.

Free Combustion of everything

anything you can not prevent burn 
Two of eternity - O2 
but that does not spark 
here are the games begin 
and lit the grass 
Creation creates a creature, a spark every time brings Prometheus 
outside, outside games - the imperative: no open eye will become the world brighter 
as a prism, Aquarius, blessed by moonlight 
and the beauty of the worlds 
and sunny, dushystym! the wind 
omoesh affectionately flowers 
free line are exhausted 
out of here all the sadness 
Hello, you - the death and we got married 
Goodbye, planet, not to see off 

---------------------------------

Freedom of angels - drag 
freedom of God - to file 
just freer god goddess 
her freedom - to meet us 
and our faith will give us happiness if we believe in the happiness we 
Freedom of bad weather to come, free of this - the creators 
The two circles in the dance - the light, it will drown the fire under ashes 
Say, a friend's death, a shining dawn 
when the rainbow comes with a morning storm 

Shines 
And inside you 
In your eyes 
I can see - the beginning of the day 
And maybe - in prose poems 

the last breath this day, I thought it was you .. 

----------------------------------------

so lacking in these days, when the days are alternated days 
when the herald of change was not the wind and the cold veins 
a feeling of happiness ... IGNITION 
reversal mirror - Wedding 
The glow of light on, denying the refraction 
Am the sound of their child and there is space Sound 
Life - to Junction Attraction 
my desire 
do not go out of the circle, but not to be in it 
No, my friend, hold meaning here rhyme 
let him fly away to heaven my sense of walking on the waves 
I do not joke with me, I do not want to play by the old rules, 
but I want to go back to deploy the games in the new time 
and live in their creations 
I LIVE IN HIS CREATION 
I create myself in the blink of an assembly 
in another 
I LIVE IN HIS CREATION 
I'm drawing a drawing tool 
is no longer necessary 
I was going on with their lives 
so I do not need boundaries 
for they have, and all other 

----------------------

so that the same ignites when everything goes out? 

the essence of the whole is simple - Nirvana 
if I candle - the candle I 
and if the butterfly - I candle 
and if I'm the shadow of a moth - I shine 
If I constellation outside the window - I shine 
and if I shine? This is the same radiance 

any merger, 
I = Wedding 

fire with fire, water, with water, 
the heavens and the earth with the light and darkness 

at any moment is only a shadow 
and all the rest - the light 

solid, no melting or night 
or the light of the day 

You know, the sun, I love you 
let it be your glory rays others 



-----------

When the candle is lit in the dark - someone finds enlightenment 
put out the light in the light of the day, 
approaching night attack.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий